Program Requirements - Updated for 2013 Match!
ResidentsCafe Program Minimum Requirements with official emails from Program Directors has been helping thousands of residency applicants get into the residency of their choice since 2004. We provide the most up to date and detailed information all on the residency programs in the country with hundreds of pages and official emails from program directors!.
Special reduced price now for a limited time! In order to make these popular program requirements more affordable, we have reduced the price by over 35% for a limited time. This is the best deal you can find on the internet with detailed information on IMG friendly programs! The secret of success starts with applying to the right programs as you need about 8 interviews to maximize your chances of success in the match!
As one program coordinator says ''I received close to 1,000 applications per year for about 30 intern positions. Usually approximately 300-400 of those are from foreign medical graduates who did not read my website, did not follow instructions and do not qualify for my program. Of the other several hundred applicants, many are FMGs who DO follow instructions and meet our criteria. I only interview 250-300 candidates, so I choose the ones who present the most professional image, have the most relevant experience and the best letters. In seven years, I have never once given an interview to someone just because they begged me or because they promised me they would work really, really hard if they got into my program" - a program coordinator
Sending residency applications blindly is not only a waste of your time and resources, but can prove costly in terms of losing an year in your career! Now, think about what that can mean financially in the long run! For as little as 50 bucks, we provide you with hundreds of pages of very useful information including all the program requirements, fellowships, salary, visa, USCE, contact info, an official email from PD when available, and direct links to both Frieda online and the programs website.
If you have any questions, please contact us with any questions. You can call us at (215) 494 1966 Mon-Fri between 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM EST.
While ERAS fees vay, it can be upto $25 on each program, depending on the number of programs - (the more programs you apply, the more you pay!) It is not only a waste of time, but it gives you a false sense of security and can potentially lead to the common mistake many applicants make - learn the intricacies by way of mistakes and potentially wasting an year of their carreer time! You can save a lot if you apply wisely!
See what former users who are currently doing residency of their choice have to say!
- Now this is a REAL site, where you can learn ALOT. I picked up a few interviews, and interview tips from you site when it was relatively new a few years prior. I mean you had all of the IMG friendly programs, you noted all programs which required visa and which didn't, your site is truly authentic, and you guys do a great job of staying current. Unlike some loser posters on this site, who claim to know things, and provide false information, while trying to steal money from others. I applaud your site wholeheartedly Prab thank you once again for helping me to get where I am today, almost finished with residency.
- Dr. Fadi on Usmle.net
- I was like all of you, a visa seeker, looking for a list of programs that sponsor H1B. My scores were in the early 90s and because of Residentscafe.com's program requirements list, I received 30 interview calls. You see its not how many programs you apply to, the secret is the right programs to apply to that will sponsor your visa and is IMG friendly. Residentscafe.com has all that. In the end, I only attended 10 interviews and received over 5 prematch offers. I am currently in a categorical IM program in Chicago. Why Chicago? Come on, its CHICAGO!! feel free to write me at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice and support. I am in no way affliated with residentscafe.com but I am writing to extend my thanks to this website and to help you all. - Posted by AK at Residentscafe.com. AK is finishing up his residency shortly!
- Internal Medicine - (379+ programs) Updated for 2013 Match!
- Family Practice - (450+ programs) Updated for 2013 Match!
- Pediatrics - (200+ program) Updated for 2013 Match!
- Psychiatry - (180+ programs) Updated for 2013 Match!
- Surgery - (250+ programs) Updated for 2013 Match!
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Updated for 2013 Match!
If you are already a registered and paid member, you can click here to login!NB: Please note that user sharing is strictly prohibited. Our server logs all access logs and automatically disables accounts that share user ID and the matter will be investigated for violation of terms.